Dialogue # 12 – Rejoice
by Pr Denis Sand – email@example.com
Objective of today’s dialogue: Challenge the group to live life to the fullest remembering that God will ask us to give account of everything we have done
Additional resources: Read and study the material in the following pages.
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
- What was the most exciting and fun thing for you to do when you were an early teen or teen and why?
- Is there anything you did in those days that you regret now or that if you could go back you would do different? Could you share what and why?
Worship (15) – Worship
- Read Psalms 34.1-3
- Shout to the Lord
- Above all
- In groups of three, share what God has done in your life that fills you with peace, joy, happiness.
- Pray together in those groups giving thanks for what has been shared.
Word (30) – Discipleship
- Read Ecclesiastes 11.9-12.1,13,14
- Why is God, trough Solomon, telling us to be happy, rejoice, follow our ways and the desires of our hearts and eyes? 11.9
- How can we have fun, rejoice in light of the judgment, as found in the second part of verse 9?
- Why is Solomon saying we should cast away all anxiety and troubles of the body? v10
- How do we usually forget our Creator in our youth? 12.1 How should we remember Him?
- Why do we need to remember and honor God before we get old? What’s the difference? 12.1-7
- How do you feel about been judge for all you do?
- How the reality of judgment and eternity should affect our daily decisions? 11.9; 12.13,14
- What changes should we make to our lives in order to remember/honor Him now?
- What did you hear God telling you tonight?
- To do: Challenge the group to memorize Ecclesiastes 11.9, and live it!
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
- Being this the last meeting of this year before and for some before multiplication, how can we prepare for what is ahead in the new year as a group?
- What changes do we feel we need to make in order to have real group life?
- If you haven’t been able to multiply, what would it take to make it happen?
- How can this group pray for you tonight?