DIALOGUE # 14 – WORRIES
by Pr Denis Sand – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective of today’s dialogue: Challenge members to take their worries to God and to experience God’s peace.
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• What are the things people worry the most today and why?
• What are the things that you have been worrying about the most lately?
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read Philippians 4:4-7
• Why do you think Paul challenges us twice with the imperative to rejoice? v4
• How can we practically rejoice always?
• Why should our gentleness be know to everyone? v5
• What kind of relationship is there between the Lord is near, rejoicing and our attitude? v5
• Why should Christians not worry? v6
• How can prayer become effective against worries? provide examples
• How is it that prayer can bring peace to our lives and minds?v7
• How did God help you not to worry? Briefly share your story.
• What are you going to do this week to reduce your anxieties?
• How can you improve your time of talking and listening to God?
• If you heard God speaking to you through today’s message, how will you apply it this week?
• To do: In order to reduce you anxieties memorize: Philippians 4:6-7
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Share with the group the vision God has given you for your group. Talk confidently about the multiplication of your group and the target date.
• Ask people to share the names of those that need to be invited so they can have the peace and joy of God. Make a list and before the next meeting call everyone and ask if they invited them.
• Finalize asking the group: How can this group pray for you tonight?
• Be open to talk, to get to know and find the needs of people