DIALOGUE # 015 – WISE
by Pr Denis Sand – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective of today’s dialogue: Invite members to analyze their way of living and to choose to be wise by following God’s advice
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• What do people consider foolish in our days?
• What was one of the most stupid things you have ever done and why?
• What could have made you not do it?
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read Ephesians 5:15-21
• Why do you think is so important for a Christian to live a “wise” life? v15
• How can we “make the most of every opportunity”? v16
• Paul urges us not to be fool, but to understand what God’s will is. How can we get to know and understand God’s will? v17
• Why is it so important to be filled with the Holy Spirit and not with other substances? v18 How do you know the Spirit is controlling your life?
• Why do you think is so important for a wise Christian to sing, praise God and talk to others about it? v19
• How can we fulfill the command to “sing and make music in your heart to the Lord’? v19
• What is the relationship between giving thanks always and for everything to God and being wise? v20 How can we do it?
• What does it mean to submit to another out of reverence for God? v21 Why is this wise?
• How will you apply this year what we have studied today?
• What changes is God calling you to make?
• To do: Be wise and memorize any verse from: Ephesians 5.15
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Once again refresh the vision for the group of being the family of God in Miami, and of multiplying believers in order to see them in heaven.
• Talk to the group about their not so wise friends who need to know God. Ask each one to write their names on sticky notes and pray for them as a group.
• Remember to ask the group: How can we pray for you tonight?
• Direct the conversations during this time to how to live out what we have just studied.
• Talk to people, and listen.