DIALOGUE #7 – PURE
by Pr Denis Sand – email@example.com
Objective of today’s dialogue: Invite the group to be completely pure and honor God with their lives.
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• What kind of things your parents withheld or restricted from you when you were growing up?
• Why do you think they did it?
• What effects has that have in your life today? Good or bad? Explain
Worship (15) – Worship
• Read Psalms 103:1-5. Distribute verses!
• Open the eyes of my heart
• Pray together givign thanks for the things God has done in your families.
• Pray together in groups of two
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read Genesis 39:1-23
• Why do you think is Joseph in Egypt? Gen 37.26,27,36; Gen 45.6-8 God had a purpose!
• Why was God blessing Joseph so much? v2,3,5,21,23
• What can we learn from Joseph’s answer to sleep with his master’s wife? 39.7-9
• Could you explain what are some of the things that our Master has withheld from us and why? v8
• What are some of the consequences of not being pure?
• Read Colossians 3.5,6. What is Paul telling us here regarding purity?
• Why is it that God sets for us such a high standard of purity? Read Ephesians 5.3
• King David had no TV or internet in his days! But still he wrote in Psalms 101.3, how can we apply his counsel to our lives?
• What kind of things or practices should we leave in order to obey today’s call to purity?
• What did the Lord tell you tonight? What will you do about it?
• To do: Write now on a small card the key text of this week Ephesians 5.3. Carry it in your wallet or pocket, place it in your fridge or car and memorize it during this week.
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Do you know anyone who needs to grow into being pure according to God’s standards?
• How can you help this person to see the need and be willing to change?
• Please pray and invite them to next week growth group meeting!
• How can this group pray for you?
• Don’t just eat! Please talk to visitors between bites!
Patriachs and Prophets, Chapter 20 – Joseph in Egypt