DIALOGUE #9 – SHOUT
by Pr Denis Sand – email@example.com
Objective of today’s dialogue: Challenge your GG to be missionaries in their circle of influence and bring others to Christ.
Welcome (15’) – Fellowship
• What is the one thing that people in your family and friends love to talk the most about?
• What do you love to talk about the most when you are with friends and why?
Worship (15’) – Worship
• Read Psalms 47:6-7
• I’m a friend of God
• Shout To The Lord
• Take time to give thanks to God. Ask, what is the most important thing for which you are thankful to God this week? Pray together
Word (30’) – Discipleship
• Read Luke 8:26-39
• What would have been your reaction if you had been there with Jesus and the demon possessed man approaches you running and screaming?
• To what extent do you think demons are active today?
• Why do people fear after the miracle and ask Jesus to leave the area? v35,37
• In what ways do people today ask Jesus to leave them alone?
• Why did Jesus says no to the request of wanting to go with Him? v38,39
• What would it mean and how could we apply the command “Return home and tell how much God has done for you.”? v39
• What transformation has God done, and is doing in your life that you can share?
• Why is it harder or easier to share with family, friends and acquaintances about what Jesus has done in our lives?
• What consequences could we experience if we share with others what God has done in our lives?
• What is God impressing you to do? What is He telling you through today’s topic?
• To do: Work on memorizing Jesus command in Luke 8.39. Prepare this verse in a card, and invite everyone to practice it!
Works – Witness (15’) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Do the circle of influence exercise. Ask everyone to fill the three circles with the names of family, friends, and acquaintances who have not given their lives to Jesus.
• Ask each person to select two names. Write all those names in a “Group’s Blessing List”. Pray as a group for them and work to reach them.
• Our vision is to reach our circles of influences!
• Place the “Blessing List” in the middle of the group and ask each one to place one hand over the page. Pray for those names so each will be blessed and will come to give their lives to Christ.
• Talk about those family, friends and acquaintances who need Christ, learn as much as you can about them, and the relationship members have with them.
Additional Resources: Desire of Ages, 337-341