DIALOGUE # 024 – INVITED
by Pr Denis Sand – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective of today’s dialogue: Invite people to see that our choices reflect our priorities and will determine our eternal consequences. Invite each one to choose eternal life today.
Additional resources: Read and study the material in the following pages for context and further comprehension of the passages.
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• Why do people in our days attend parties and banquets?
• What makes you decide if you would go or not? Be honest please!
• How do you feel when people don’t show up to a party you have organized? Why?
Worship (15) – Worship
• Read Psalms 81:1-2
• Shout to the Lord
• Who am I
• Thanksgiving time: What is the most amazing thing God has done for you in your life? Briefly share it with the rest of the group. End praying in groups of three.
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read Luke 14.15-24
• Why do you think Jesus compares the kingdom of heaven with a huge party/banquet?
• Why do you think people excuse themselves from coming to the party? v18-20
• What was wrong in their excuses?
• How do you think God feels when we don’t value or even pay attention to the great feast that He is preparing?
• What can we learn from v21 where the outcasts are invited to come?
• How is eternal life similar and different to this party?
• Why do you think the master wants the house to be full? v23
• What is the role of our choices here? v23,24
• How do you feel with the idea that not everyone will get to participate in the party?
• In what way is our role before God similar to the servant who carried the invitation?
• What kind of changes do you need to make in your life in order to make sure are not left out at God’s party?
• What do you think is God trying to tell you tonight?
• To do: Read and challenge people to memorize Matthew 6.33
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Think of people who need to be invited to the feast.
• Mention their names and pray for them. Plan to do something so they are invited!
• What is the purpose of our Growth Groups?
• How can we can pray for you tonight?
• Go around asking for names of people who need to be invited to Jesus Feast.
• Make sure you invite them to the party!
Additional Resources: by Ellen White, Christ’s Object Lessons, 219-237