DIALOGUE # 013 – SHARE
by Pr Denis Sand – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective of today’s dialogue: invite the group to give themselves completely out of love and to live as a family of God in their Growth Group.
Worship (15) – Worship
• Read Psalms 95:1-7
• We want to see
• Draw me close to you
• Who shared something with you for which you are thankful? Take time to thank God for those He placed in your life that have share what they have with you. Pray in groups.
Welcome (10) – Fellowship
• What kind of sacrifices your parents had to do for you?
• What kind of things were you willing to do, even sacrifice, for your sweet heart or loved one?
Word (25) – Discipleship
• Read 1 Thessalonians 2:1-12
• Why Paul says that his visit to Thessalonica was not a failure? v1,2
• What was the double motivation behind their visit and what should be ours in our GG? v3-6
• What is and how can we accomplish the two-fold mission of our GG? v8
• How do we get to have this love for people as our motivation so we are delighted to do it? v8
• How can we have the kind of commitment Paul had, especially for the members of our GG? v9
• Why do you thing Paul mentions the kind of live they lived among them? v10 Any teaching for us here?
• How can we accomplish the job described in v11-12 in our GG?
• What changes do we need to make in order to apply today’s message?
• What did you hear God telling you tonight?
• To do: Challenge the group to memorize and live our GG key text: 1 Thessalonians 2.8
Works – Witness (20) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Leader, this is the time to shared the vision with passion! invite everyone to join the vision not simply a group meeting. Invite them to become the family of God that reaches for the lost.
• Being this the first meeting of this new group, reflect with the group on how are we going to make this group not only work but multiply?
• Talk about details: when will we meet, where, who will be invited, how are we going to work, who are the leaders, what are our responsibilities
• How can this group pray for you tonight?
Refreshments– Fellowship – (all groups together)
• When you talk, concentrate on praising God for what He has done with out GG!
• Get to know people.
Additional Resources: Acts of the Apostles, Chapter 25